Monday, November 24, 2008

Passing on the Book Quote Game

(Thanks to Judith Ridge for reminding me of this one!)
Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions in a note to your wall, and post your sentence in a comment here as well. Include the title of book and author.

Here's mine... and no, I didn't cheat.

Catsnatcher: Someone who snatches or kitnaps a cat. (The Kitnapped Creature, by Darrel and Sally Odgers.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'You haven't got a temperature.' (Eleanor, Elizabeth by Libby Gleeson)

Hi Sally, wondering if you ahd got that email I sent you about our book??? Can you pelase elave me a comment on my blog or email me, pelase?

Brenton


PS. Good work! Loved Amy Amarillis, I think it is called!